Monday, April 17, 2017

On the Road Again: Disney World

#babycapcook loved the ferry ride over to Magic Kingdom.
Hi!  I've been working a lot lately and finished a big project so I was looking for a quick trip somewhere warm that my daughter would enjoy.
Watching Elsa on stage at the castle.
To my luck, I found cheap flights on Jet Blue to Orlando for only $69 each way.
She loved the carousel.
Not bad!  I used my SPG hotel points to stay at the Sheraton Vistana and we were good to go.  
Refreshed after a long nap.
I went to Disney long ago in the 80s when I was a kid and my mom saved our passes.  
Dancing in the street with Dale.
We had one day left and Disney actually honored them so that saved us the $136 admission fee into the park.  Also, if you have kids under 3, they are free!  
Tram ride to the park.
We had a blast.  We did one day at Magic Kingdom, then a pool day break and one day at Animal Kingdom.  
She was a little shy, but she didn't want to leave them at the end.  Much less wait time to see the characters at Animal Kingdom vs. Magic Kingdom.
You get 3 free Fast Pass rides with each ticket, which means no lines.  It worked out perfectly because as soon as you use them all, they give you another.  
We didn't wait in lines at all and went to about 12 rides at Magic Kingdom.  Make sure to stay for the fireworks!  Animal Kingdom is much more laid back.  There's a fun safari and some great shows with Finding Nemo and the Lion King.  #babycapcook loved it all.  Her favorite part was meeting Mickey and Minnie.  It was so cute.  
Tree of Life
So, pack up the kiddos and head to Orlando for some fun and sun.  Happy Spring!

No comments: